The Clients of the Canaluminair store have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from receipt of the goods.
This right is also held by natural persons concluding a contract connected directly with their business activity if the content of that contract shows that it is not of professional nature resulting, in particular, from the object of their business activity disclosed in the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG). Other entrepreneurs do not have the right to withdraw from the contract.
Right to withdraw from the contract
- The Clients of the Canaluminair online store have the right to withdraw from the goods purchase contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The time limit for withdrawal from the contract expires 14 days from the day when the client comes into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and named by the Client comes into possession of the item.
- In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Clients of the Canaluminair store must notify the Seller, the owner of the store (Commodities Management Services Sp. z o.o., ul. Narbutta 30, 02-541 Warsaw, Regon (National Official Business Register): 290995647, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 9591284808, email@example.com, telephone: +48 22 376 99 88) of their decision to withdraw from the contract by way of an unambiguous declaration submitted by means of the contract withdrawal form sent by post to the following address: Commodities Management Services Sp. z o.o., ul. Narbutta 30, 02-541 Warsaw or by electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Client can but are not obliged to use the model Contract Withdrawal Form available on https://canaluminair.com/pl/.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, the Client must only send the form regarding the exercise of their right to withdraw from the contract prior to the expiry of the withdrawal period or send a written statement regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract prior to expiry of the withdrawal period.
- The following data must be provided in the Contract Withdrawal Form or in the written statement:
· contract conclusion date,
· day when the Client came into possession of the purchased goods,
· Client’s details (name and surname, full postal address, e-mail address, phone number).
- If the Client uses the Contract Withdrawal Form, a confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal will be sent to the Client immediately via electronic mail.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
- The purchased goods the Client wishes to return must be sent or transferred by the Client immediately to the following address: Commodities Management Services Sp. z o.o., ul. Narbutta 30, 02-541 Warsaw, no later than within 14 days from the day when the Client notifies of their withdrawal from the contract. The costs of return of the goods within 14 days of withdrawal shall be borne by the Seller. Shipping or transferring the goods back after the 14-day deadline will result in the Client incurring direct costs for the return of the purchased goods, for which no refund will be given.
- In the case of withdrawal from the contract, all payments received from the Client shall be refunded, including the costs of delivery of the items by the Client within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract, except for the additional costs resulting from the selected delivery method other than the cheapest regular delivery method offered by the Canaluminair store or the costs of return of the goods to the Canaluminair store made after 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract.
- The refund to the Client shall be made immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days after the date of notification of withdrawal from the contract. The refund shall be made using the same method as the payment method used by the Client in the original transaction. An exception is possible if the Client agrees to another solution.
- The Canaluminair store may withhold the refund until it has received the purchased goods from the Client or until the Client has provided proof of return, whichever is earlier.
- The Client shall only be held accountable for impairments resulting from use of the item in a manner other than necessary to determine the nature, features and functioning of the item.