The W/B 14-03 luminaire is a modern, proven design that offers more than 90% energy savings with comparable traditional forms of lighting. It meets all stringent standards and requirements for operation in a variety of climatic conditions.
The kit includes a lamp and slip fitter for lamp mounting bracket for 2″ and 1 1/2″ pipes (used with adapter).
The advantages of the LED–W/B14-03 luminaire include:
- LED lighting fixture is designed to illuminate flat surfaces, domes and vaults both from below and from above
- Guaranteed uniform surface illumination up to 20 m2 in a ratio of 2:1
- Use of patented light-diffusing prisms
- The light source of the LED luminaire does not generate local excess light (hot spots) on the illuminated surface
- Extremely low electricity consumption – 30W
- Cooperation with photovoltaic (PV) panels
- LED lighting enclosure is made of lightweight aluminum alloy, high pressure casted.
- Color reflection with CRI of not less than 80, consistent with the color perception in natural light
- Led lighting fixture has a photobiological certificate – it is safe in terms of blue light hazard and has certificates: CE, UL and IP65 performance
- The operating temperature of the LED luminaire is at the level of 37 degrees C
- The complete luminaire with mounting bracket weighs just 4.8 kg (10.6 lb)
- Lamp mounting methods available on request
The lamp includes a power cord with a length of 340 centimeters.